By day I'm a Professional Engineer, currently working as a .NET software developer.
I also wrote and maintain an open source extensible application framework called SoapBox Core, and an open source C# library for communicating with Insteon home automation devices called FluentDwelling.
I have decided to stop contributing to this community because it has become a site more concerned with nitpicking and rules than with allowing programmers to help other programmers.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
8 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '16 at 18:10
- Software Engineering 21.1k 21.1k 44 gold badges5353 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13k 13k 66 gold badges5555 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 552 552 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 299 Why do ads for s/w engineers always say they "offer a fast-paced environment"?
- 119 Should I finance a new home theater at 0% even though I have the cash for it?
- 82 Is it better to return NULL or empty values from functions/methods where the return value is not present?
- 72 Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 63 Choosing between MEF and MAF (System.AddIn)
- 54 Are By-Design "Bugs" a Bad Sign?
- 51 Leaving intentional bugs in code for testers to find
- View more network posts →