I've been writing code since I was six years old. I spent nearly twenty years in the tech industry, including nine years working on software for environmental science, as well as more than five years working at Google, where I worked on the Google My Maps team and later on the Google Apps Framework team.
In 2017, I left Silicon Valley to focus on personal and spiritual interests, and today I am a full-time religious minister of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Besides being fluent in English and American Sign Language, I know too many programming languages to count. Some of my favorites include Java, Python, and C#, although I'm also known to nerd out about functional languages and complex type systems.
In my spare time, I play guitar and read voraciously.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 23:28
Top network posts
- 2156 Creating a memory leak with Java
- 510 Why does comparing strings using either '==' or 'is' sometimes produce a different result?
- 481 Why does one use dependency injection?
- 296 Should the solution be as generic as possible or as specific as possible?
- 105 Java says the year 0 is a leap year but year 0 never existed
- 96 Create instance of generic type in Java?
- 90 How to free memory in Java?
- View more network posts →