Sunderland, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 '12 at 15:27
- English Language & Usage 14k 14k 1313 gold badges6060 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Sports 3.7k 3.7k 2222 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Game Development 996 996 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- The Workplace 734 734 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Man-hour vs. person-hour? Is the former now considered politically incorrect?
- 51 What did we say before "clockwise"?
- 49 A co-worker is using my cup
- 48 What is the opposite of engraved text?
- 43 Describing "not knowing what to do" (as a response to an unexpected event that happened)?
- 34 Idiom or word for a very crowded place
- 33 How do we pronounce the acronym CMYK?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 25 '12