- Software Engineering 13.7k 13.7k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- History 4.6k 4.6k 2222 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Arqade 934 934 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 863 863 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 137 Client wants source code, but it contains a lot of shared code I reuse with other projects
- 78 How could it be that 80% of townspeople were farmers during the Edo period in Japan?
- 68 Putting a password in a REST API call
- 65 Why does the documentation on some languages say "equivalent to" rather than "is"?
- 65 Is it good practice to rely on headers being included transitively?
- 48 If a number is too big does it spill over to the next memory location?
- View more network posts →