Identifying data intentionally elided.
- Software Engineering 14.5k 14.5k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- History 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Arqade 1k 1k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 933 933 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Client wants source code, but it contains a lot of shared code I reuse with other projects
- 118 Is this artwork (used in a video game) real?
- 80 How could it be that 80% of townspeople were farmers during the Edo period in Japan?
- 75 Is it good practice to rely on headers being included transitively?
- 74 Putting a password in a REST API call
- 73 Why does the amount of days in an year on average of the Gregorian calendar only have 4 decimal places (365.2425)?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.