- Software Engineering 14.1k 14.1k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- History 6k 6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Arqade 974 974 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 903 903 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 139 Client wants source code, but it contains a lot of shared code I reuse with other projects
- 117 Is this artwork (used in a video game) real?
- 79 How could it be that 80% of townspeople were farmers during the Edo period in Japan?
- 69 Putting a password in a REST API call
- 67 Why does the documentation on some languages say "equivalent to" rather than "is"?
- 65 Is it good practice to rely on headers being included transitively?
- View more network posts →