- Software Engineering♦ 34.2k 34.2k 1313 gold badges102102 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Engineering♦ 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Woodworking 636 636 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 337 Why can't the IT industry deliver large, faultless projects quickly as in other industries?
- 96 How to manage a copyright notice in an open source project?
- 77 Are all magic numbers created the same?
- 75 c# returning error "not all code paths return a value"
- 69 Why would you not use the 'using' directive in C#?
- 59 If I fork a project on Github that is licensed under MIT, how to I handle the attribution and copyright notice?
- 48 How to name a variable when the word is both a noun and a verb
- View more network posts →
Top tags (69)
40 Should Programmers participate in Winter Bash 2014? Nov 19 '14
26 Are Design Review questions on-topic? Mar 3 '14
17 3 votes for closing/reopening experiment: the results Dec 18 '15
12 Provide 10k users more close votes Mar 3 '14
12 Grant more close votes for close reviewers Aug 18 '15
10 Discussion on if questions about EULA's are on topic Jan 16 '13
9 What should our predefined off-topic reasons be? Jun 24 '13