Former moderator of https://codereview.stackexchange.com
I like to code and I do it a lot. I want to build software to save the planet. I code in many programming languages, I'm expert in a few. I'm code reviewer, unit tester, and driver of change. I get things done.
I make free Android apps such as Programming Quiz, websites such as bashoneliners.com, and other open source stuff. I wrote a book on Bazaar Version Control, and an article on shell tips & tricks for Linux Journal.
Stack Careers: https://stackoverflow.com/cv/janosgyerik
- Code Review 104.7k 104.7k 1313 gold badges137137 silver badges364364 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101.5k 101.5k 1818 gold badges168168 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.2k 4.2k 1616 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 168 Display current date and time without punctuation
- 168 Does Git warn me if a shorthand commit ID can refer to 2 different commits?
- 163 Download a single folder or directory from a GitHub repo
- 157 Error "can't use subversion command line client : svn" when opening android project checked out from svn
- 156 Pass the output of previous command to next as an argument
- 139 Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- 139 How do I add all new files to SVN
- View more network posts →