Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
41 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 at 17:59
- Software Engineering 98.8k 98.8k 2727 gold badges218218 silver badges335335 bronze badges
- The Workplace 35.4k 35.4k 99 gold badges8080 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4.9k 4.9k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Academia 773 773 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 535 535 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 306 Should we avoid language features that C++ has but Java doesn't?
- 281 Why is Clean Code suggesting avoiding protected variables?
- 273 My manager told me to stop helping a (supposedly) underperforming coworker. What are my options?
- 255 Employee questioning company policies too much - what should we do?
- 171 Is it right to expect my co-workers to have the same dedication to work as me?
- 151 How does one title a resignation email?
- 147 Why did SQL injection prevention mechanism evolve into the direction of using parameterized queries?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
32 Great Expectations… or, at least, user expectations Mar 9 '16
13 Can Questions be Reopened After They've Been Closed? Dec 7 '12
11 The community needs your support! Can you provide it? Oct 10 '19
6 Best practices BAD, patterns GOOD? Nov 7 '14
5 How to dissuade “iterative” questions? Feb 13 '15