Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years
32 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 at 20:36
Top Network Posts
- 307 Should we avoid language features that C++ has but Java doesn't?
- 272 Why is Clean Code suggesting avoiding protected variables?
- 263 My manager told me to stop helping a (supposedly) underperforming coworker. What are my options?
- 253 Employee questioning company policies too much - what should we do?
- 171 Is it right to expect my co-workers to have the same dedication to work as me?
- 151 How does one title a resignation email?
- 147 Why did SQL injection prevention mechanism evolve into the direction of using parameterized queries?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (16)
33 Great Expectations… or, at least, user expectations Mar 9 '16
13 Can Questions be Reopened After They've Been Closed? Dec 7 '12
6 Best practices BAD, patterns GOOD? Nov 7 '14
5 How to dissuade “iterative” questions? Feb 13 '15