I'm a life-long programmer with a variety of interests, including ray tracing, text processing.
I've written a murder mystery about a software engineer who discovers that solving a crime is a lot like debugging a program. Check out Blue Screen of Death at your favorite ebook retailer. A second novel, Access Violation, is in the works.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '15 at 22:52
- Stack Overflow 40.3k 40.3k 1212 gold badges102102 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 909 909 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 755 755 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 709 709 66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Engineering 671 671 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 What is the difference between \r and \n?
- 93 Why does C++ disallow anonymous structs?
- 57 Why do cars have mirrors for rear view rather than cameras?
- 56 Would you explain lock ordering?
- 56 How to screen shot a UAC prompt?
- 56 How to avoid code duplication implementing const and non-const iterators?
- 55 Tips for golfing in <all languages>
- View more network posts →