A full stack .NET Core developer by day, and a serial podcast creator and blogger by night/evening/when not too tired.
I am the host of The .NET Core Podcast, which was originally an offshoot of my .NET Core blog (A Journey in .NET Core) can be found here, and all of my .NET Core code is available on my GitHub (links on the right) - mostly licensed under either GPLv3 or MIT.
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 628 628 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 578 578 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 480 480 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 343 343 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 The opposite of "archive"
- 19 Why the discrepancy between the sound levels of dialogue and music in older movies?
- 17 Linguistics and Japanese study
- 12 I get the message ''could not find the task 'build'" when I try to start my C# code
- 11 How to seed in Entity Framework Core 2?
- 11 Japanese practise paper (Genkou Youshi)
- 11 Where did the worm that appeared in the black goo chamber come from?
- View more network posts →