I'm a computer and tech enthusiast with a variety of interests ranging from video games to fountain pens.
I stand behind everything I post here. If you find any problems with my posts, feel free to leave comments, edit them, or let me know in chat if you have any questions or concerns.
I'm also one of the resident spam fighters on Super User and can catch spam others miss. If you suspect that one or more posts are spam, bring it up in the Ask a Super User Moderator chat room, and be sure to ping me—I'm around most of the time. Don't forget to flag blatant spam—it takes just six spam flags from the community to delete it.
It sounds like flagging posts as spam isn't enough; they need to be flagged specifically to your attention (and what are the odds that you haven't already found it). —fixer1234 (source)
If you're wondering about my name, it used to be DragonLord, but I've had to change it due to a bizarre trademark dispute. Feel free to call me Draco or by my real first name Brian.
As an aside, I'm a bit of a photo enthusiast. I shoot with Pentax eqiuipment, and you can find me on Pentax Forums.
- Super User 37.4k 37.4k 3737 gold badges142142 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Photography 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 385 Why are we still using CPUs instead of GPUs?
- 216 Is there still a reason to choose a 10,000 RPM hard drive over an SSD?
- 188 Why are my games slower on battery power, even with the power plan set to High Performance?
- 146 Why do CDs and DVDs fill up from the centre outwards?
- 130 Recent Mass Football Spam
- 117 What is a tainted kernel in Linux?
- 108 How can I display the (U+F8FF, Apple logo) character on Windows?
- View more network posts →