- Software Engineering 52.7k 52.7k 99 gold badges8383 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.3k 13.3k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Open Source 7.7k 7.7k 1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Project Management 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 528 528 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 190 Can we assume while testing software that a user wouldn't perform such silly actions on software?
- 184 When do you use float and when do you use double
- 120 Would unit tests have helped Citigroup to avoid this expensive mistake?
- 94 How to pass 2D array (matrix) in a function in C?
- 88 Best way to switch on a string in C
- 74 Forking GPL project: Do I have full rights on the new fork or still dependencies with the original owner(s)
- 55 Difference between the Adapter pattern and the Proxy pattern?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (37)
32 Community Promotion Ads - 2015 Jan 1 '15
15 Should we ban the recommendations tag? Aug 17 '13
13 I get more and better attention on Stackoverflow Jan 11 '15
8 Community Promotion Ads - 2015 Jan 1 '15
8 How can I avoid “smarter than you” answers? Dec 24 '17