Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Software Engineering 65.1k 65.1k 1919 gold badges9898 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Open Source 21k 21k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 14.6k 14.6k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Project Management 2.6k 2.6k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 202 When do you use float and when do you use double
- 190 Can we assume while testing software that a user wouldn't perform such silly actions on software?
- 133 How to pass 2D array (matrix) in a function in C?
- 120 Would unit tests have helped Citigroup to avoid this expensive mistake?
- 118 How can I compare strings in C using a `switch` statement?
- 113 Responding to the Lavender Letter and commitments moving forward
- 75 Forking GPL project: Do I have full rights on the new fork or still dependencies with the original owner(s)
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.