- Software Engineering 60.7k 60.7k 1111 gold badges9494 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Open Source 16.4k 16.4k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 14.2k 14.2k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Project Management 2.5k 2.5k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 196 When do you use float and when do you use double
- 190 Can we assume while testing software that a user wouldn't perform such silly actions on software?
- 122 How to pass 2D array (matrix) in a function in C?
- 120 Would unit tests have helped Citigroup to avoid this expensive mistake?
- 113 Responding to the Lavender Letter and commitments moving forward
- 101 How can I compare strings in C using a `switch` statement?
- 75 Forking GPL project: Do I have full rights on the new fork or still dependencies with the original owner(s)
- View more network posts →