Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Software Engineering 65.5k 65.5k 1919 gold badges100100 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Open Source 21.2k 21.2k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 14.7k 14.7k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Project Management 2.7k 2.7k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 204 When do you use float and when do you use double
- 190 Can we assume while testing software that a user wouldn't perform such silly actions on software?
- 139 How to pass 2D array (matrix) in a function in C?
- 120 Would unit tests have helped Citigroup to avoid this expensive mistake?
- 118 How can I compare strings in C using a `switch` statement?
- 113 Responding to the Lavender Letter and commitments moving forward
- 75 Forking GPL project: Do I have full rights on the new fork or still dependencies with the original owner(s)
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.