A curious, self-admitted Rust fanboy with an itch for low-level programming topics.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 1 '13 at 17:55
- Software Engineering 5k 5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 316 316 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 308 308 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 303 303 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Is there an excuse for short variable names?
- 41 Is this XOR value swap algorithm still in use or useful
- 38 Purpose of NOP instruction and align statement in x86 assembly
- 25 Is it any good to use binary arithmetic in a C++ code like "C style"?
- 20 Why is the file deleted not actually deleted from the hard drive?
- 19 Is there a way to see what exactly the "processing triggers" does per-package basis?
- 17 re implement modulo using bit shifts?
- View more network posts →