- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.9k 2.9k 1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 245 245 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 238 238 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 205 205 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 What is the difference between a Future and a Promise?
- 23 Why does Haskell have built-in "if/then/else" instead of defining it as a simple library function?
- 21 Why not be dependently typed?
- 19 What is MonadBaseControl for?
- 18 does haskell have dependent types?
- 15 Why does Scala require functions to have explicit return type?
- 14 Try[Result], IO[Result], Either[Error,Result], which should I use in the end
- View more network posts →