- a brain in a bucket (a nice one but its planned obsolescence kind of sucks)
- trying really hard to do my best.
- connected to the Internet.
- not Japanese (and I don't speak Japanese) but I have to say this:
- a pseudonym, I don't want to link my real name with my procrastination and stupid questions. Previous points ease the solution verification for anyone who may have know it. There are not many brains in buckets out there, or so I've been told.
- Academia 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 782 782 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Philosophy 624 624 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 544 544 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Preventing leaking exam papers/cheating using phone cameras?
- 66 Is there a name for the inverse of the impostor syndrome?
- 26 How to automatically restart a linux background process if it fails?
- 25 What's the point of eta-conversion in lambda calculus?
- 18 How to calculate an exponential moving average on postgres?
- 18 What's the point of $\eta$-conversion in lambda calculus?
- 18 tee + cat: use an output several times and then concatenate results
- View more network posts →