I graduated from Washington State University in Computer Science (undergrad + masters). I've spent over 10 years in software development for a National Laboratory, a startup engineering company, and a nuclear processing plant. This has provided me with a diverse set of experiences and skills. I have worked extensively with C++ (w/ MFC, STL, & Boost), C#, Python, and Qt. I'm also comfortable with VB.Net, and HTML/XML, as well as tools like Visual Studio, JIRA, and Subversion. I have a strong background in mathematics & graphics and have delved into graph & network theory, information visualization, data analytics, SCADA/HMIs, and artificial intelligence.
Also, I'm not quite as old as I look.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 '16 at 17:45
- Stack Overflow 11.8k 11.8k 88 gold badges5353 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 622 622 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 473 I've inherited 200K lines of spaghetti code -- what now?
- 365 Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' Recognition
- 175 How to trigger Autofill in Google Chrome?
- 129 What do Clustered and Non clustered index actually mean?
- 76 Cannot find Property Manager option in Visual Studio (not Express version)
- 70 Is there a difference between SQL Server Express (2012) and LocalDB?
- 55 Is there a difference between SQL Server Express (2012) and LocalDB?
- View more network posts →