- Used to be a Linux expert (e.g. built an in-house embedded Linux distribution using cross-compiling with which several appliances in the VoIP field were produced).
- Now a Mac/iPhone/iPad developer.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 '15 at 10:46
- Stack Overflow 86.2k 86.2k 1919 gold badges181181 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 12k 12k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 975 975 22 gold badges88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 559 What does the "__block" keyword mean?
- 274 UIDevice uniqueIdentifier deprecated - What to do now?
- 191 What's the difference between a word and byte?
- 183 Using printf with a non-null terminated string
- 108 Can you build dynamic libraries for iOS and load them at runtime?
- 108 How to view symbols in object files?
- 108 Best way of preventing other programmers from calling -init
- View more network posts →