Lead developer for VG.net, a vector graphics system for .net developers. I am in favor of reducing the complexity of software, and against cargo cult design techniques that add unnecessary complexity, such as the so called "SOLID principles."
El Dorado Hills, CA, United States
Member for 7 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 '18 at 0:56
Top network posts
- 66 Is there such a thing as having too many unit tests?
- 17 Compressing floating point data
- 12 Why the restriction on parameter type and count on EventSource Methods
- 9 Is it possible to implement a well-distributed hash table without using the % operator?
- 8 Dependency Injection Confusion
- 7 How do you plan your asynchronous code?
- 7 How to restrict the violation of an N-Tier Architecture
- View more network posts →