I'm a technology driven Master in Mechanical Engineering who has worked with computers since childhood. I have a strong foundation in software development and am often working in complex setups, like with cloud-solutions and synchronizing apps.
I am a firm believer in Agile workflows, such as Scrum and Kanban, Test-driven development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
In the last 10 years I've mainly worked as Team leader, Systems architect, Change manager and Full-stack Software developer. My specialty is to transform complicated requirements into technically sustainable solutions, work towards risk elimination and leading groups of tech-people.
I have long experience with the printing industry, process industry, retail and banking.
I am a strong supporter of sharing experiences and thought and appreciate collaboration, pair-programming and code-review. I am fluent in English, in speech as well as in writing, though Swedish is my first language. I also get by in German when needed.
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 546 546 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 254 254 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Cryptography 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 How to include() nested child entity in linq
- 39 Shortcut to User Home Folder
- 26 Sync two local folders in bash
- 15 Return dynamic object
- 12 Create a new anonymous type list to union onto existing anonymous type list
- 9 What does the Bold Type with Asterisk(*) in the SVN History mean?
- 8 Padding from left in C# console
- View more network posts →