Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 at 23:38
- Stack Overflow 129.7k 129.7k 2020 gold badges147147 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux♦ 71.7k 71.7k 3030 gold badges202202 silver badges216216 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 61.4k 61.4k 1717 gold badges130130 silver badges244244 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 11.7k 11.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Politics 2.6k 2.6k 2020 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 5867 Does Python have a string 'contains' substring method?
- 970 When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 549 How can I return an empty IEnumerable?
- 510 What do the numbers in a man page mean?
- 499 How to convert vector to array
- 297 Get exit status of process that's piped to another
- 271 Replace part of a string with another string
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
6 What's the point of 'Unanswered' link? Dec 11 '10
5 Indicate when there is something to review Dec 14 '12