Professor of Computer Science, with research interests in Programming Languages and Theory of Programming.
Also on Programmers, where I am shooting for a negative rating (if such a thing is possible)!
Member for 7 years, 11 months
14 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '12 at 21:43
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.5k 4.5k 2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4k 4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 853 853 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 345 345 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 346 What is referential transparency?
- 118 Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 74 What is referential transparency?
- 47 Uses of algebraic structures in theoretical computer science
- 22 Reason to learn propositional & predicate logic
- 22 What are staged functions (conceptually)?
- 20 Compiler correctness proofs
- View more network posts →