I've written a book, SQL Antipatterns: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Database Programming from Pragmatic Bookshelf, based on the most common SQL problems I've answered on Stack Overflow and other forums, mailing lists, and newsgroups over the past 15 years.
- Stack Overflow 417.8k 417.8k 7171 gold badges571571 silver badges723723 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 879 879 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 316 316 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1050 What's the difference between identifying and non-identifying relationships?
- 985 "INSERT IGNORE" vs "INSERT ... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE"
- 938 Retrieving the last record in each group - MySQL
- 720 Should I use != or <> for not equal in T-SQL?
- 634 How do the Proxy, Decorator, Adapter, and Bridge Patterns differ?
- 552 Is storing a delimited list in a database column really that bad?
- 449 What is the most efficient/elegant way to parse a flat table into a tree?
- View more network posts →