- Stack Overflow 17.5k 17.5k 88 gold badges4343 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 285 285 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 237 237 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Code Review 171 171 44 bronze badges
- Super User 151 151 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 416 How can one print a size_t variable portably using the printf family?
- 72 C++ inline member function in .cpp file
- 29 g++ How to get warning on ignoring function return value
- 28 g++ How to get warning on ignoring function return value
- 28 How to define a typedef struct containing pointers to itself?
- 24 Creating git branch based another branch
- 23 What header file needs to be included for using nullptr in g++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14