I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've worked for companies of all sizes from 3 person startups to multi-national organisations with 1000's of employees. I've also worked at all levels from junior programmer to team lead/technical architect and one stint as a manager. I've seen various development methodologies from classic waterfall to Scrum implemented and used with varying degrees of success.
- Stack Overflow♦ 128.8k 128.8k 2929 gold badges243243 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 97.6k 97.6k 3232 gold badges250250 silver badges462462 bronze badges
- Super User 40.8k 40.8k 1717 gold badges9696 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.6k 38.6k 1111 gold badges122122 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.7k 16.7k 55 gold badges4848 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1200 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 657 Joining two lists together
- 337 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 330 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 268 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 227 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 192 WPF Binding StringFormat Short Date String
- View more network posts →