I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've worked for companies of all sizes from 3 person startups to multi-national organisations with 1000's of employees. I've also worked at all levels from junior programmer to team lead/technical architect and one stint as a manager. I've seen various development methodologies from classic waterfall to Scrum implemented and used with varying degrees of success.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
579 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 21:45
Top network posts
- 1068 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 483 Joining two lists together
- 247 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 232 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 224 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 187 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 171 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →