- Stack Overflow 160.1k 160.1k 2929 gold badges267267 silver badges354354 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 710 710 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Photography 643 643 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 638 638 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1250 Changing git commit message after push (given that no one pulled from remote)
- 436 Why malloc+memset is slower than calloc?
- 349 Meaning of Git checkout double dashes
- 332 Is recursion ever faster than looping?
- 303 In Git, what is the difference between origin/master vs origin master?
- 233 Why are hash functions one way? If I know the algorithm, why can't I calculate the input from it?
- 215 Why prefer start + (end - start) / 2 over (start + end) / 2 when calculating the middle of an array?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14