- Stack Overflow 163.8k 163.8k 2929 gold badges270270 silver badges355355 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 796 796 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 710 710 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 663 663 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1302 Changing git commit message after push (given that no one pulled from remote)
- 443 Why malloc+memset is slower than calloc?
- 359 Meaning of Git checkout double dashes
- 338 Is recursion ever faster than looping?
- 333 In Git, what is the difference between origin/master vs origin master?
- 233 Why are hash functions one way? If I know the algorithm, why can't I calculate the input from it?
- 218 How should I read a file line-by-line in Python?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14