I am a man with passion of IT and mathematics since childhood and an experienced programmer. My favorite programming languages are D and Ada, but I am quite well with Python, C#, PHP, Java, etc., too. I am a long time experienced Linux user.
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Academia 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 936 936 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Better way to copy multiple directories to new directory
- 52 Is a university that grants me a PhD for $1000 and a copy of my unpublished book fake?
- 28 How to get the path to the current theme?
- 21 Can I submit published articles to arXiv as well?
- 20 What is the English equivalent of the Russian word тормоз which is used for very slowly working software?
- 19 How to pass a password to a child process?
- 18 Is memcpy() usually faster than strcpy()?
- View more network posts →