I appreciate all edits to my answers, and promptly approve good edit suggestions.
When I vote to re-open a duplicate question I explain my reasoning in the comments. If you see a better duplicate, or disagree with my re-opening vote for any other reason, do not hesitate to tag me in your comment, and I will be happy to reverse my vote.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '17 at 13:03
- Stack Overflow 626.3k 626.3k 6363 gold badges842842 silver badges12471247 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 16.6k 16.6k 44 gold badges5151 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 522 522 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 562 Difference between @Before, @BeforeClass, @BeforeEach and @BeforeAll
- 491 Concept behind these four lines of tricky C code
- 384 How can I convert comma separated string into a List<int>
- 318 Never seen before C++ for loop
- 312 SQL - having VS where
- 230 Why is processing a sorted array slower than an unsorted array?
- 198 C# Convert List<string> to Dictionary<string, string>
- View more network posts →