I appreciate all edits to my answers, and promptly approve good edit suggestions.
When I vote to re-open a duplicate question I explain my reasoning in the comments. If you see a better duplicate, or disagree with my re-opening vote for any other reason, do not hesitate to tag me in your comment, and I will be happy to reverse my vote.
Member for 8 years
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '17 at 13:03
- Stack Overflow 640.2k 640.2k 6767 gold badges877877 silver badges12881288 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 16.7k 16.7k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 522 522 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 598 Difference between @Before, @BeforeClass, @BeforeEach and @BeforeAll
- 493 Concept behind these four lines of tricky C code
- 411 How can I convert comma separated string into a List<int>
- 332 SQL - having VS where
- 320 Never seen before C++ for loop
- 232 Why is processing a sorted array slower than an unsorted array?
- 222 C# Convert List<string> to Dictionary<string, string>
- View more network posts →