I build things, teams, & teams who build things. I like cats, cocktails, & camping. I used to write books (some people like 'em and some people don't -- that's cool, no worries).
- Currently: Doing stuff with United States Digital Service.
- The Workplace 22.7k 22.7k 99 gold badges8080 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Project Management 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 138 How do I coordinate the process of pursuing multiple job opportunities at the same time?
- 128 Is it appropriate to ask about a company's dress code during an interview?
- 115 How Should I Indicate Language Proficiency on my Resume?
- 111 Should I list skills on my résumé if I have no interest in using them again?
- 86 How should I respond to interview questions when I don't know the answer?
- 58 Is it okay to ask how many women are on the team I'd be working with?
- 56 What do I say to a candidate at the end of a phone interview?
- View more network posts →