I currently combine my scientific background with my software engineering skills, and apply them to high-end R&D projects. My specialities are data analysis, software engineering, and clear communication of complex subjects.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 1 '14 at 15:49
- Stack Overflow 54.8k 54.8k 1010 gold badges126126 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Academia 8.3k 8.3k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.9k 3.9k 1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 200 Explicitly calling return in a function or not
- 97 We are #1 in our industry. However because we aren't a hot startup anymore some workers leave. How to manage this?
- 83 Is ignoring emails acceptable in academia?
- 83 How do I delete rows in a data frame?
- 83 What are the advantages or disadvantages of using LaTeX for writing scientific publications
- 81 R and object oriented programming
- 72 How to save a plot as image on the disk?
- View more network posts →