System Architect / Senior Software Developer in Calgary, Alberta. Consulting on various projects, mostly with a .Net or classic ASP background. I've been developing Web applications and Websites for over a decade now ranging from using a propietary markup and ISAPI extensions(C/C++) to Classic ASP(VBScript) to ASP.Net(C# 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0/MVC) I enjoy solving puzzles such as Sudoku and mysteries. My previous work involves using various Agile practices,e.g. Scrum and pair-programming, on a CMS project within an IS department's web development group.
I enjoy sharing what I've experienced, learned or think may be worth sharing with the world.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '16 at 4:47
- Software Engineering 16.6k 16.6k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- The Workplace 15.4k 15.4k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.8k 11.8k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 10k 10k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Difference between frontend, backend, and middleware in web development
- 34 What defines robust code?
- 31 How to respond to overly specific technical questions in an inteview?
- 30 Recruiter did not show at set appointment
- 24 Post-Project Meeting a Waste of Time?
- 23 How to Search Through a C# DropDownList Programmatically
- 23 How to break out of 2 loops without a flag variable in C#?
- View more network posts →