SOreadytohelp Former mechanical engineer who migrated from FORTRAN to C, now software developer who went from C++ to Java. Trying to break out of the "curly brace" mold by learning Python. 90th to earn Legendary badge.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '18 at 10:50
- Stack Overflow 282.7k 282.7k 3838 gold badges332332 silver badges523523 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3k 3k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 363 363 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 799 IntelliJ: Never use wildcard imports
- 527 Where does the @Transactional annotation belong?
- 395 Short form for Java if statement
- 257 When should we use Observer and Observable?
- 254 "Wrap with try...catch" in IntelliJ?
- 251 How do I convert from int to String?
- 231 What is JNDI? What is its basic use? When is it used?
- View more network posts →