- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 430 430 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 249 249 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 178 178 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Code Review 148 148 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 What really is a deque in STL?
- 29 Should we always unit test bugs when correcting them?
- 26 Would you rather make private stuff internal/public for tests, or use some kind of hack like PrivateObject?
- 13 Best way to make a project with post-build script work on MonoDevelop and Visual Studio?
- 11 What drives the cost to retrofit a fleet?
- 11 Do I definitely lose science when transmitting reports by antenna?
- 11 Should I heat my room when I'm not here, energy-efficiently speaking?
- View more network posts →