Chemical Engineer by degree, but developer / software engineer by trade (market forced my hobby upon me as my occupation).
Started in Pascal / Basic. Moved into MS Access development, and now Java Developer for ~15 years. Mostly working in server-side frameworks and enterprise applications.
Been expanding my skill set into Polyglot development, trying my hand in Clojure and most recently Groovy, and doing a fair amount shell scripting for cross-environment application server support.
New York, NY
Member for 9 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 14 '12 at 20:50
Top network posts
- 379 Why would you ever implement finalize()?
- 59 Injecting beans into a class outside the Spring managed context
- 55 How do I set up commons-logging to use logback?
- 29 On a queue, which end is the "head"?
- 23 Spring bean with no id or name
- 17 Excluding Maven dependencies
- 14 String to LocalDate
- View more network posts →