I am proficient in a quite a number of programming languages, but the ones I like the most are:
- Haskell - which is a compiled, functional, pure language with strict static typing.
- Lua - very small, fast and versatile interpreted dynamic language
The ones that I don't use a lot, but like nevertheless, are Prolog, Brainfuck, Idris and Terra. If you don't know them, you just might find them interesting.
I also spend a considerable amount of my time drawing stuff on the computer screen with code.
All opinions stated in my comments and answers are my own and are not connected to my employer's.
- Stack Overflow 35.2k 35.2k 55 gold badges7575 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 777 777 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Game Development 531 531 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 418 418 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Is it bad to depend on index 0 of an empty std::string?
- 61 Is "sizeof new int;" undefined behavior?
- 46 Are there any tricks to use std::cin to initialize a const variable?
- 41 Close vote review audit flawed - fails without casting vote
- 38 Should I return const objects?
- 34 std::vector removing elements which fulfill some conditions
- 33 Can I implement an autonomous `self` member type in C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 22 '14