"International Man of Mystery"
(No, seriously now, you can search for me using my full name "Michael Belivanakis" on facebook, linkedin, etc., and you can even find my personal email address on my website.)
- Stack Overflow 40.5k 40.5k 66 gold badges6464 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 28.5k 28.5k 44 gold badges6161 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 377 377 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Super User 351 351 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 279 Declaring variables inside or outside of a loop
- 205 Why do many exception messages not contain useful details?
- 103 Which programming language is used to write a BIOS program?
- 95 Is main a valid Java identifier?
- 84 MySQL: Insert datetime into other datetime field
- 79 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 74 Form screenshot for legal proof of clicking one of the checkboxes?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
-1 Are we scaring off new users? Jan 2 '12