"International Man of Mystery"
(No, seriously now, you can search for me using my full name "Michael Belivanakis" on facebook, linkedin, etc., and you can even find my personal email address on my website.)
- Stack Overflow 48.4k 48.4k 88 gold badges8282 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 31k 31k 77 gold badges6868 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 665 665 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 377 377 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 313 Declaring variables inside or outside of a loop
- 227 Why do many exception messages not contain useful details?
- 155 Clean Code: long names instead of comments
- 106 Which programming language is used to write a BIOS program?
- 97 Is main a valid Java identifier?
- 95 MySQL: Insert datetime into other datetime field
- 85 c++ header files including each other mutually
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.