"International Man of Mystery"
(No, seriously now, you can search for me using my full name "Michael Belivanakis" on facebook, linkedin, etc., and you can even find my personal email address on my website.)
- Stack Overflow 44.7k 44.7k 77 gold badges7373 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 30.3k 30.3k 66 gold badges6666 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 460 460 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 377 377 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 302 Declaring variables inside or outside of a loop
- 213 Why do many exception messages not contain useful details?
- 152 Clean Code: long names instead of comments
- 104 Which programming language is used to write a BIOS program?
- 97 Is main a valid Java identifier?
- 92 MySQL: Insert datetime into other datetime field
- 79 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- View more network posts →