"International Man of Mystery"
(No, seriously now, you can search for me using my full name "Michael Belivanakis" on facebook, linkedin, etc., and you can even find my personal email address on my website.)
- Stack Overflow 38.3k 38.3k 66 gold badges6161 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 27.9k 27.9k 44 gold badges5858 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 344 344 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 276 276 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 270 Declaring variables inside or outside of a loop
- 204 Why do many exception messages not contain useful details?
- 102 Which programming language is used to write a BIOS program?
- 94 Is main a valid Java identifier?
- 79 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 75 MySQL: Insert datetime into other datetime field
- 74 Form screenshot for legal proof of clicking one of the checkboxes?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
-1 Are we scaring off new users? Jan 2 '12