Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 495 495 22 gold badges55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 243 243 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 188 188 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Christianity 146 146 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Why does SQL Server 2012 Express use 9.5GB of RAM on my server?
- 18 Canceling SQL Server query with CancellationToken
- 16 Passing parameter of type 'object' in table-valued parameter for sql_variant column
- 13 How do I check for a null or empty table-valued parameter?
- 5 How can I determine in C# whether a SQL Server database column is autoincrement?
- 5 MSBuild for projects with both native and managed project references
- 5 Where can I find more detail on disposal of COM resources in .NET?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.