I am a Ruby developer working on several projects for several customers. Currently I spend a lot of time on the amazing Meteor framework. I am developing Yapma both as a learning experience and as my personal project management app.
Beside my development activities, I also work as a test automation & performance engineer. I am very experienced in using a wide range of test tools and I am a huge advocate of using open-source test tooling like JMeter and Selenium.
I am certified for ISEB, Prince 2, HP Certified Product Consultant (CPC) LoadRunner and Certified Scrum Master.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '13 at 9:59
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 1010 gold badges4444 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 531 531 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 351 351 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 How can I horizontally align my divs?
- 36 remove table row with specific id
- 29 How to translate active record model validations
- 27 Unknown provider error when deploying Rails/AngularJS app to Heroku
- 27 Managing multiple people working on a project with GIT
- 23 Unknown provider error when deploying Rails/AngularJS app to Heroku
- 21 Using AngularJS within Haml views of a Rails app
- View more network posts →