I am an electronics and computer systems engineer by trade. I am a Founding Engineering of an company called Oodar in Melbourne, Australia
My current expertise lies in C++, C, C#, Python, Matlab and Java for research and production applications. A majority of my career was spent working on cross-platform code for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and QNX.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 10 '14 at 15:56
Top network posts
- 20 What is a 'good number' of exceptions to implement for my library?
- 8 How do you install an ssh server on qnx?
- 8 Prototyping neural networks
- 8 imread() is not working properly
- 7 C# asynchronous socket BeginSend EndReceive
- 7 Call two Matlab functions simultaneously from .net
- 5 C++ code visualization
- View more network posts →