- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3k 3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 216 216 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 200 200 66 bronze badges
- Super User 189 189 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 Good, simple reasons for having multiple environments
- 45 Maven packaging without test (skip tests)
- 33 Jumping around to work on different features when you get stuck, is it a source of project failures?
- 30 Hamcrest Date Matchers
- 29 Is it reasonable to run processes with CI tools?
- 23 Copying Production Data to a QA Environment
- 20 For an ORM supporting data validation, should constraints be enforced in the database as well?
- View more network posts →
4 What can be done about bad questions on Programmers? Jan 16 '12
3 How did this general question not get closed? Feb 1 '12