- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 861 861 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Golf 211 211 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 204 204 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 181 181 11 gold badge11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 How to parse text for a DSL at compile time?
- 28 How I can I lazily read multiple JSON values from a file/stream in Python?
- 15 Moq, strict vs loose usage
- 14 Is there justification for leaving conflict markers in checked-in code?
- 13 Term for 24-bits
- 13 Why is "tight coupling between functions and data" bad?
- 8 What are some better ways to avoid the do-while(0); hack in C++?
- View more network posts →