Software engineer for the New York Times.
I am a web developer working primarily with Python web services.
Presently working in Platform Technologies @NYTimes on the Recommendations Engine.
My main focus in development is innovation. I believe in working hard at understanding core concepts under the hood, even if that occasionally means 'wasting time' (your mileage may vary) on reinventing the wheel. More than anything else I appreciate the sense of community that pervades this profession.
New Haven, CT
Member for 7 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 30 '13 at 15:06
Top network posts
- 130 How to JSON serialize sets?
- 79 Why is curl truncating this query string?
- 38 AutoReconnect exception "master has changed"
- 35 PHP namespace with Dynamic class name
- 31 Startup vs Big Company - ok to ask for details
- 14 Is it tactful to get in touch with a previous developer?
- 14 PHP - Duplicate values in an array
- View more network posts →