By day, a mild-mannered software developer with a keen interest in those areas of computer science that deal with the psychology of human machine interaction, and how that affects the processes and principals which we apply to create useful software.
By night, I imagine I'm the coding rebel, defying all conventions and "sticking it" to "the man" while liberating the free-thinking and allegedly down-trodden cube rats that I resemble during the day!! Or, I have a vivid imagination and way too much time on my hands! ;)
I am also a qualified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor... and odd thing to combine with computer science, but there you go! ;)
Member for 8 years, 5 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 '18 at 5:00
Top network posts
- 109 What's the difference between simulation and emulation
- 80 Is writing software in the absence of requirements a skill to possess or a situation I should avoid?
- 52 Why should I prefer composition over inheritance?
- 47 Does a team of developers need a manager?
- 38 What should be allowed inside getters and setters?
- 36 How can one best avoid writing bloated GUI code?
- 28 Why not write all tests at once when doing TDD?
- View more network posts →