Hello fellow SO'r,
I am a developer with a long professional history of work with web and Microsoft technologies.
I am passionate about C#, VB.Net, Winforms, Web (jQuery, ASP.Net, IIS), SQL and am into a lot of tools for DevOps, Debugging, Performance, Threading, IDE and etc. My background in coding started with VB and C++, then classic asp and onto .Net.
At various times I have worked for Datacom, Massive Interactive, Macquarie Bank, GraysOnline.com, MLC, SKM/Jacobs Engineering, the Reserve Bank of Australia, National Australia Bank and more. The highlight of my career was working for Microsoft Australia in Professional Developer PSS.
Solving developer support cases for Microsoft Gold and Premiere customers has helped me to answer on here. I like answering the bounty questions and helping people out who are really stuck.
Dip. Business, MCP, MCAD.Net, MCSD.Net, MCT (06/07)
Member for 7 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 19 at 6:45
- Stack Overflow 41.5k 41.5k 1313 gold badges113113 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Mathematica 932 932 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 837 837 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 820 820 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Patents 440 440 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Convert an enum to List<string>
- 91 ffmpeg to extract audio from video
- 84 Is there a way to check if a file is in use?
- 80 Convert an enum to List<string>
- 61 How to -> Visual Studio Add In Manager
- 50 How can I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and keep my files and applications?
- 45 Convert Word doc and docx format to PDF in .NET Core without Microsoft.Office.Interop
- View more network posts →