Hello fellow SO'r,
I am a developer with a long professional history of work with web and Microsoft technologies.
I am passionate about C#, VB.Net, Winforms, Web (jQuery, ASP.Net, IIS), SQL and am into a lot of tools for DevOps, Debugging, Performance, Threading, IDE and etc. My background in coding started with VB and C++, then classic asp and onto .Net.
At various times I have worked for Datacom, Massive Interactive, Macquarie Bank, GraysOnline.com, MLC, SKM/Jacobs Engineering, the Reserve Bank of Australia, National Australia Bank and more. The highlight of my career was working for Microsoft Australia in Professional Developer PSS.
Solving developer support cases for Microsoft Gold and Premiere customers has helped me to answer on here. I like answering the bounty questions and helping people out who are really stuck.
Dip. Business, MCP, MCAD.Net, MCSD.Net, MCT (06/07), AWS CSA
Member for 9 years
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 23 '19 at 21:47
- Stack Overflow 49.9k 49.9k 1919 gold badges141141 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.3k 1.3k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Patents 465 465 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 182 Convert an enum to List<string>
- 143 How can I extract audio from video with ffmpeg?
- 105 Convert an enum to List<string>
- 94 Is there a way to check if a file is in use?
- 82 Convert Word doc and docx format to PDF in .NET Core without Microsoft.Office.Interop
- 61 How to -> Visual Studio Add In Manager
- 50 How can I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and keep my files and applications?
- View more network posts →