John R. Strohm
Very senior embedded real-time systems programmer (Texas law is very picky about the use of the term "engineer"), unsuccessful candidate for U.S. Congress, and unreconstructed Cold Warrior.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 21 '18 at 17:15
- Software Engineering 17.7k 17.7k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- The Workplace 7.5k 7.5k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Patents 271 271 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 193 Higher up doesn't carry around their security badge and asks others to let them in. What should I do about this security issue?
- 112 Why must I put a semicolon at the end of class declaration in C++?
- 109 Appropriate to ask a recruiter to go back and negotiate salary again?
- 105 I just found out that my recent promotion comes with an unexpected 24/7/365 on-call status
- 94 Testing multi-threaded race conditions
- 84 What happens to garbage in C++?
- 63 Why is it a good idea for "lower" application layers not to be aware of "higher" ones?
- View more network posts →