I am a passionate web/software developper with a great attention to details. I try to keep everything as simple as possible in my projects. You might see me reinventing the wheel from time to time, as I think it is the best way to learn.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 '13 at 18:25
- Software Engineering 7.7k 7.7k 88 gold badges3030 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 809 809 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Web Applications 449 449 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 299 How can I overcome "years of experience" requirements when applying to positions?
- 195 Is it bad practice to use <?= tag in PHP?
- 53 What are hiberfil.sys and pagefile.sys files, and can I safely delete them?
- 42 Are functional languages better at recursion?
- 39 Is there a purpose for using pull requests on my own repo if I am the only developer?
- 34 Error handling - Should a program fail on errors or silently ignore them
- 23 Implementing the Visitor Pattern for an Abstract Syntax Tree
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
6 Are people less easy on the up-vote button? May 18 '12
6 Should the [work-environment] tag be removed? Sep 26 '12
5 Indicate when there is something to review Dec 14 '12