I am a passionate web/software developper with a great attention to details. I try to keep everything as simple as possible in my projects. You might see me reinventing the wheel from time to time, as I think it is the best way to learn.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 '13 at 18:25
- Software Engineering 8.4k 8.4k 88 gold badges3333 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 979 979 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Web Applications 479 479 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 305 How can I overcome "years of experience" requirements when applying to positions?
- 210 Is it bad practice to use <?= tag in PHP?
- 69 What are hiberfil.sys and pagefile.sys files, and can I safely delete them?
- 52 Is there a purpose for using pull requests on my own repo if I am the only developer?
- 42 Are functional languages better at recursion?
- 36 Error handling - Should a program fail on errors or silently ignore them
- 26 Implementing the Visitor Pattern for an Abstract Syntax Tree
- View more network posts →