Happy to consult on any Haskell project, big or small, simple or sophisticated, and to support you along your Haskell journey.
Please be in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm always looking to connect with new people on LinkedIn.
Top network posts
- 18 What is an appropriate type for smart contracts?
- 7 Deriving projection functions using `generics-sop`
- 6 Detecting redundant constraints in Haskell?
- 6 How can I copy a Haskell project managed with stack to another device for development?
- 5 using custom data types in haskell
- 5 Is there a lightweight SQL-capable database management software that doesn't try to be a server?
- 5 Can trees be generalized to allow any traversable sub-tree?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.