I like Scratte's "About me":
Be kind to others. Including those that don't "deserve" it. They may need it most.
Anyway, duplode made a list of "canonicals and pseudo-canonicals for haskell" - you should check it out. I am once again stealing from another person's "About me" and making a list of my favourite posts from all over Stack Exchange (yeah, I like some of my own questions; not all of them):
Stack Overflow, Q: Looking for mistakes in one of my favourite papers on haskell. The paper is John Hughes' famous "Generalising Arrows to Monads".
Well, I am out of characters now. Might change smth in the future.
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 17 '20 at 7:09
Top network posts
- 17 Replacing "->"s with "→"s, "=>"s with "⇒"s and so on in Haskell
- 15 When did Hebrew start replacing Yiddish?
- 12 Why do non-federations need bicameral parliaments?
- 8 Why does mutual yielding make ArrowApply and Monads equivalent, unlike Arrow and Applicative?
- 8 Hughes' Fibonacci stream
- 8 Is Last a free monoid?
- 8 An ArrowCircuit instance for stream processors which could block
- View more network posts →